Ras Abu ‘Ammar

Ras Abu ‘Ammar

Contributed by Turathuna Bethlehem University on 08.01.2007:

Ras Abu Ammar Before 1948:

The village stood on an elongated hill that stretched from southeast to northwest, surrounded on three by the deep Wadi al-sarar that wound its way westward. It was also dominated by mountains on all sides, and was less than 1Km south of the Jerusalem-Jaffa railway line. A secondary road linked Ras Abu'Ammar to a highway that ran south of it and led to(...)

View Contribution