Contributed by Turathuna Bethlehem University on 08.01.2007:
Nitaf before 1948
The village stood on a steep slope that faced west, and overlooked a deep, winding wadi that ran from east to west.
Secondary roads and dirt path linked Nitaf to the other villages in the area and ultimately led to major highways, such as the Jerusalem-Jaffa highway. The village houses were built of stone and were clustered together in a small area, in n(...)