Al-Qabu

Al-Qabu

Contributed by Turathuna Bethlehem University on 08.01.2007:

AL-Qabu before 1948:

The village stood on the top a high mountain that sloped steeply on the northern,Eastern and western sides of the village. A secondary road linked it to the highway between Bayt Jibrin (an important village in the Hebron district) and Jerusalem; this highway ran about 1.5 Km southof al-qabu. The village's name was a modification of Qobi, the site's name during t(...)

View Contribution