Al-Mansi

‘Ayn al-Mansi

Contributed by Turathuna Bethlehem University on 19.01.2007:

'Ayn al-Mansi Before 1948

Classified as a hamlet by the Palestine Index Gazetteer, the village was located on the southwestern side of the level plain of Marj ibn 'Amir. It was linked by a short, secondary road to the highway between Jinin and Haifa, which ran northeast of it. This village may have been connected to al-Mansi (166222), a larger community less than 0.5 km to the n(...)

View Contribution