||users currently online: 21
Access to and use of this site (Palestine-Family.net) is subject to the following terms:
- By using Palestine-Family.net you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Palestine-Family.net. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Palestine-Family.net.
- Palestine-Family.net may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Palestine-Family.net. Your continued use of Palestine-Family.net after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of Palestine-Family.net
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use Palestine-Family.net content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Palestine-Family.net content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Palestine-Family.net content requires the prior written permission of Palestine-Family.net.
- You agree to use Palestine-Family.net only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of Palestine-Family.net. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Palestine-Family.net.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Palestine-Family.nets content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Palestine-Family.net, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- The Palestine-Family.net will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of Palestine-Family.net.
- The Palestine-Family.net does not warrant that functions contained in Palestine-Family.net content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Palestine-Family.net or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying Palestine-Family.net or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Palestine-Family.net. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Palestine-Family.net or any other third party.
Contributions to Palestine-Family.net
- Any contribution you make to this site remains your personal property and you retain the copyright to it.
The purpose of this website is to collect heritage documents and information and to make them available to all who may be interested in them, thus helping to keep alive the memories and experiences of others. By publishing them here you are making them available world-wide. We envisage using the collected content of this site in exhibitions and books and lectures relating to Palestine, and thus need your permission as listed here:
Where you are invited to submit any contribution to Palestine-Family.net (including any text, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Palestine-Family.net the right display it on the site and to use it for the purposes of promoting the site such as in exhibitions and lectures and, should such a publication eventuate, to include it in a printed collection of entries from the site, in which case the author/submitter will be acknowledged in writing. If you do not want to grant to Palestine-Family.net the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to Palestine-Family.net.
- Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to Palestine-Family.net, you:
10.1 warrant that your contribution;
10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Palestine-Family.net for all the purposes specified above;
10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
10.2 indemnify Palestine-Family.net against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Palestine-Family.net as a result of your breach of the above warranty;
- If you're under 16:
Please get your parents' permission before submitting to any section of Palestine-Family.net. Never reveal any personal information about yourself (for example, your telephone number, home address or email address) in any of your submissions.
If you fail to abide by these terms you may be barred from submitting to this site.
The Palestine-Family.net reserves the right to delete any entry, at any time, for any reason.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.